Tuesday, August 5, 2008

pshh

today was nothing short of CHAOTIC, and i know tomorrow will be just as nuts. can i get a vacation to tahiti?

FIRST OF ALL:
engagement photos were today, i was roastin' in 100 degree weather. i honestly thought i was going to faint as i have been known to drop like flies in hot weather. i am pretty sure i drove sean nuts with all of my moving around and constant laughing. the shoot was fun even though i was overtly conscience of my arms looking chubbs mcgee and the heat causing my face to melt off.

SECONDLY:
the drive was ridiculous. i put 50 bucks in my car today and i only have about 3 gallons left.

THIRDLY:
the british pub we went to had strongbow (woot woot) but it was flat (wahhh wahh wahhhhhh) so i canceled my strongbow substituted stella artois and the stella was even more flat than the strongbow...

FOURTHLY:
As i was parallel parking this crazy woman in a red jaguar starts honking her horn and acting nuts screaming at me. Davey jumped out of the car so fast and told the woman to back up and that we were parking there and she started getting all crazy on him too and throwing her hands in the air and screaming....Davey was so pissed i thought he was going to kick the woman's windshield in. After he scared her a bit she took off thank god and I was able to park my car as planned.


Well tomorrow is the big day. we will see what happens. I will try my best and regardless of what happens, i am sure it will be a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with you performance tonight. I tried to leave a comment for you on myspace...but everytime I click on your page I got redirected to something about Stop&Shop...??? It's probably global warming's fault...

Kasey