Wednesday, August 6, 2008

i did not defy gravity

i'm back from the contest. i thought i did pretty well, not too much to complain about, i just wish i would have sung the wizard and i instead of defying gravity. it was just not the right song to really showcase my voice. oh well, kate sam, royale, and carly brought posters with my name on it. they were soo cute and so sweet it makes my heart break a little bit. i feel guilty for not making the cut because i feel like i owed it to them. also it was so weird when i went up on stage i got called out on my obsession with pigs. that was very awkward and caught me totally off guard.

now that it is all said and done i am glad that i did it but i do regret my song choice. davey was so supportive of me tonight i felt soo badly and so hurt to see that he was upset. i am so lucky to have him in my life i know that is why i must marry him. no one in this world is more supportive of me.

which takes me to my last point....i got a proof back from our photoshoot yesterday. i wasn't going to share the photo until we sent out our engagement announcements/save the date but i suppose if i upload it in small form it will be a taste of what is to come. so here it is folks...enjoy:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations! you should be so proud of yourself for getting up there and trying. quite an accomplishment... and your wedding photos are beautiful!!

souffle said...

oh my god what the fuck is that photo, i'm dying.

i love you