Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I ain't down here for your love or money...I'm down here for your soul...



only a little bit more time now before Nick Cave. I honestly haven't been this excited over a show since new kids on the block when i was 8 pretending to be 10 just in case i ran into Joey McIntyre. I anxiously await my evening with Davey, we will have so much fun at this show. I actually don't know if fun is the right word. perhaps jubilant, and emotional...who knows. I do however hope that this little dandy of a man plays the following:



this one ESPECIALLY:


and of course this one:


i don't know what it is about nick cave, but he takes all of the feelings I get when I think of christmas, the uk, night time drives, daytime naps, love, romance, nostalgia and of course music and puts it together into one beautiful package. i also love the bad seeds too thanks to davey of course. He introduced me to all of this wonderful music... i gave him elliott smith though, not too bad of a trade off if you ask me.

No comments: