Wednesday, August 13, 2008

i am officially an old bag

so i am currently reading the estelle getty autobiography 'If I knew then what I knew now...So What!' and I find myself identifying with estelle in more ways than one.

first the whole deal about old people waking up the same hour everyday regardless of whether or not they go to bed at 2 in the morning or 8 pm in the evening, somehow they always wake up at around 6 am everyday.

well that is basically me. i will go to bed at various times in the evening all week but I can not sleep in past 9 am. I am always up like clockwork between 8:50-9:10 am. this may not seem very early to anyone, but to me it's the absolute pits. davey will sleep in until 11:30 everyday. there is not a day that goes by when he wakes up before me ever. he always can sleep, and i can't.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You are officially an Old Bag and I am officially THAT lady with ALL the cats, hahahahaha, lol. Isn't life GRAND!!!!!!!!!!!11

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I too love Frasier!!!!!!
Wonderful show.