Tuesday, July 1, 2008

happy birthday leibniz

at least that was the theme of today! tempting cupcakes were the pits, but alas i gave mine to davey instead. so, the 5k training is going well. I know to some of you this may not seem like much of an accomplishment, but I did three miles on the treadmill in under 42 minutes. I am just trying to slowly get my time down. My goal will be to run three miles in 36 minutes. I can't believe that it is so hard to do. I mean i really thought that after the first mile my heart was going to explode. Davey and I were running side by side, and there was this really disgusting smell blowing along my way, and i could have sworn it was davey as i threw him a look, but alas it was the man on the other side of him who literally smelled like raw sewage... or as i would probably explain to christina.. it was full on raw dog.

in other news, i have a huge spider bite on my thigh. i mean huge. davey tells me that it is my karma for not letting him kill the spiders that are in our room. i just can't bare the thought of it really. it's quite ironic though that the spider would choose me to bite rather than davey's ass.

No comments: