Sunday, January 27, 2008

cat lady

How is it possible that my cat is the world's best cuddler? I have done my fair share of cuddling in my lifetime and I have yet to meet anything that cuddles as well as my little domestic short hair that is known as petunia.  I am quite sure she is well aware of the fact that she is a good little snuggle as she makes a point to get into bed with me shortly after I have begun turning my laptop off and tucking it away under my bed.  Since Davey has been gone for a over a week now my dependency on her has increased in droves, and I have been watching far too much fox news and msnbc.  The primaries are basically my Days of our Lives or Passions.  Even though I am quite the avid fan of news channels, I also have my weaknesses.  Today I was on youtube for a solid hour searching through video after video and finally found the video of amy winehouse smoking crack in her london flat.  Am I completely out of my mind to watch a video like this and only think about how much I miss London?  probably

1 comment:

1 said...

Hello there, how are you? That's a cute cat! ;) I love the fact that cats don't try to lick my face like dogs do when I wanna cuddle one. lol