Wednesday, February 6, 2008

bronchitis, pneumonia and drugs oh my

sooooo basically i am sicker than shit and am drugged up out of my mind. i have a combo of bronchitis and pneumonia going on in my lungs.....this is what NOT SMOKING gets me? I am on a cocktail of: 
promethazine
ibuprofen
azithromycin
methylprednisolone
a "freeair" inhaler
and albuterol sulfate

i have been out of work this week, and the next few days are not looking very promising. Davey gets back from tour on saturday and he hasn't even called me today to see how i am doing.  I want to be in a coma state of mind...my Doctor wanted to give me some kind of shot in my bum that would cause some kind of stinging sensation... needless to say i declined.  If anyone wants any germs come visit me otherwise i'm out for the next few days. 

No comments: