Wednesday, January 16, 2008

house hunters

hgtv ruins lives. i swear this show makes life impossible to cope with.  nothing will ever be good enough.  my generation sucks.  As a whole we are more fat, stupid, poor, and worthless than any other generation thus far...and what really sucks is that it makes me fear for my life. as if this isn't bad enough, now i have to watch a show in which we see how little 300,000 dollars gets you these days.... basically a shack. my parents bought their house for something like 80,000$$ now that was a lot of money but it isn't anything compared to what i will have to face when it comes down to buying a place of my own.  

i can't even begin to imagine what i will have to do in order to make buying a house happen... today i am feeling down in the dumps...therefore i will not capitalize any "i" found in this post.

also, i found out some devastating news this evening... RENT the musical is closing this season and wont be back for a while...there goes my dreams of having an online audition happen again...i can still taste the anger i had after finding out about the last online audition two days too late.


No comments: