Thursday, January 24, 2008

ain't no sunshine when he's gone...

literally. this weather has been amazingly refreshing. it has made me feel partially like i am in the uk once again. today i was listening to british children speak and it convinced me that i want my children to have accents as well. Davey and I have gone back and forth in regard to whether or not our children will have an american or british accent. He argued that when I go to the uk anyway I begin speaking in a madonaesque tone so what's the difference if my children call me mum rather than ma? well all of this talk is just thinkin' anyway...who knows what will end up happening...i'm just sayin. While Davey is gone, Nils' has really stepped in and become my platonic boyfriend. Tonight we are going to see 27 dresses or as Nils calls it "27 dressies" and I love the fact that he wants to see it as much as I do. Davey would never ever see something so cheesy unless he knew he owed me big time...like the times he waddled into the theatre to see "Just my Luck" or "The Devil Wears Prada"

the rain is glorious and makes me want to sleep till noon, and wake up to french music.
bon soir.

No comments: