Tuesday, January 15, 2008

separation anxiety

Davey left for tour today.  I need to keep myself entertained with good friends, good books, and most of all good t.v.  I am in desperate need of some sprinkles cupcakes right about now. Nothing like comfort food to keep me feeling good.  

School starts up again soon, god I feel like my whole life is a never ending philosophy lecture.  I just want to run off to the uk and hide out in camden for a few weeks with davey. We could eat a lot of sushi and gelato and hang out in the west end while watching as many shows as we possibly could.  

if only the reality weren't so far off of my fantasy I might not be so annoyed that I had to open up an account with charles schwaab last week.  now my pay check goes to stocks rather than anthropologie and betsey johnson.  

good god help me.... 

or at least someone bring me a sprinkles cupcake...preferably a lemon or a vanilla. 

No comments: