Friday, January 8, 2010

2010 thus far.

So far 2010 has been really good to me. For starters I was able to welcome in the new year in this adorable cabin in echo park with close friends and a certain mister to have my new years kiss with and force to drink champagne with me. I had a wonderful Christmas holiday with my friends and family and received tons of great gifts from Davey and my family. This Christmas I scored five new dresses from Anthro, new ysl perfume, an arial book of France, some wii video games and an absurd amount of starbucks gift cards. There is a job possibility that seems rather promising that I feel would be a great chapter to start out on for the new year and I couldn't be happier with the people I have to support me. Being vegan has proven to have a lot of great new foods as well this year with the addition of Daiya cheese to my everyday essentials and Polly's fantastic advice from her veggywood blog to keep my taste buds happy as pie. I look forward to seeing what this year brings for me, and even more excited to see what it brings to the important people in my life.

No comments: