Monday, April 13, 2009

chunky monkey

happy easter y'all.




zachariah's chunky monkey dance in celebration of the easter festivities!



the lyrical genius of zachariah:

Chunky monkey he cacas on the ranch
Chunky monkey he cacas on the branch
Chunky monkey he pee pees on his hands
Chunky monkey he cacas on the branch
Chunky monkey he pee pees on the cell phone
Chunky monkey he pee pees on the owl
Chunky monkey he pee pees in his face
Chunky monkey he cacas on his face
Chunky monkey he pee pees on the face yaw!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your nephew is absolutely delicious =) I just wanna nibble on his cheeks all day long, lol, hahahaha, lol. He is the cutest kid I ever did see. Looks like you all had a very happy easter. Your easter brunch spread was beautiful. Did you attend any church services? Unfortunately I felt like crap on easter and spent the majority of the day in bed while my family enjoyed a delicious easter spread. I did dye easter eggs with my lil one though. It was fun. God bless!!!!