Friday, April 17, 2009

birthday cake remix



ahhh the wonders of birthday cake flavored ice cream! i have been eating birthday cake remix for years ever since my best friend took me to a coldstone back in 2003 to show me her favorite mix. i have tried to get as many people into it as possible throughout the years and have only managed to turn a few people to this delicious treat! i haven't had it for a while but tonight the mood striked and i am pleased to announce that the ice cream never gets old! i feel like a kid every time i take my first bite!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I have loved cake batter ice cream since it came out as well. I usually get a love it size with rainbow sprinkles as my mix-in. I find the birthday cake remix too chocolatey for my taste. I could eat cake batter ice cream all day long. Have you tried the chocolate cake batter ice cream? It's not that good. What about the new cup cakes they have? The best one in the batch is the pink frosted one, that has cake batter ice cream in it and red velvet cake. Now how could you go wrong with that combination. Man, all this talk about ice cream is making me crave a big ole "GOTTA HAVE IT" size, hahahaha, lol.