Thursday, March 12, 2009

so i finally got all of my letters of recommendation in order for the law school admissions council. I met with a couple of my old professors from csulb today to discuss the forms and perhaps come back to visit in a few weeks.

This week has been so nice to not have anything to do but focus on law school. I can feel my mind finally setting in on what I want to accomplish this year and it feels right. I'll admit that not having a job is sad for my bank account, but there is so much to life that I have neglected in the past 2 years because I have been working full time.

This week I have played tennis, gone to disneyland, had lunch by the beach, played with my nephew, got my hair done, played some wii, and slept in some days until noon.

I have three months until the lsat...this score is truly the one that matters. i will make it happen.

No comments: