Saturday, March 21, 2009

back to work...

so it's back to work for me. I had a three week break and now i'm back to the old 9-5. PJ Harvey on monday is going to be the bees knees and tomorrow big love season finale....as sad as I am to see the season fly by it just brings me that much closer to the third season of the tudors.

davey and I are watching tom and jerry cartoons! jerry mouse is so cute he reminds me of beards. i want a mouse of my own to snaffle with.

also, if any of you have HBO on demand or Showtime on demand there is a documentary on a woman named Schapelle Corby who has one of the most amazing (in a sad,unfortunate way) stories you will ever see documented on film. Watch the documentary! I watched it in awe today as I literally watched a woman lose complete control over her own life by being a victim of drug traffickers who placed 4.2 kilos of marijuana in her suitcase while she was en route to indonesia to see her sister.

this kind of story just makes me sick and it makes the idea of traveling to places like indonesia undesirable to say the least.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Is this Documentary called "The Ganja Queen"? If it is I'm gonna check it out. Thanks for reccomending it. I need something to pass the time until it's time to get my lil one up for school.