Saturday, March 7, 2009

los angeles what did you do to me?

yesterday was filled with friends, driving, under water photo shoots, make up applying, beer, and tons of cigarettes (well,for me at least) and I am completely drained and I am not really sure why. Perhaps it was the tofu from cafe 101 or the obsured amount of girl scout cookies i ate but either way I woke up feeling absolutely horrid. Last night was interesting however that is to say that in all of my years of doing make up for weddings, shoots, videos etc... I have never EVER done make up for under water specifically. It was really intense and it was so surprising how well the make up held up. My eyelashes however were not so fortunate even with the duo surgical adhesive. The shoot is for the cover of the next saosin album and last nights test was really long but somewhat entertaining as I watched my friend Nils completely submerge himself in water wearing a tuxedo and loafers and i think he was a bit drunk as well. Needless to say, I am anxious to see how the photos will turn out.

in other news i will be cleaning out my closets this weekend and i will be putting tons of my old betsey johnson dresses/purses/accessories and marc by marc up on ebay. message if interested.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm interested in some of the clothing you're putting on ebay. Can you send me the link?