Monday, September 8, 2008

sick yet reflective.

i often spend the majority of my day worrying. i do a lot of it. i wish that for a few weeks i could relax and not worry about a thing. spend all day doing adventures and outdoor activities. i know it's a bit passe but i would love to go skiing soon. it's so much fun and it's so beautiful. i'm all about adventures lately. i'm just like one big kid ready to go out and play. tomorrow is my mom's birthday and she looks great for her age. honestly, anyone that knows my mom knows she's an absolute babe. i think that for the most part she looks great because she refrains from worrying and spends a lot of her time having fun with life. she is one the hardest workers I know, and really the most deserving of a lifetime vacation, but somehow she always seems to find the fun and happiness in life. i love her so much and I can only hope that I turn out to be like her when I am her age. i credit all of my goodness to her. tomorrow I plan on getting her favorite sprinkles cupcakes and Davey and I are making dinner for her and my entire family. I am still sick and hacking up my lungs and what not but it's ok at least I have the day off.

No comments: