Saturday, September 6, 2008

compliments of polly's veggywood

We all know how important the presidential election is in November, but those of us in California are getting the chance at something just as important (in my opinion).

Prop 2 is the most far reaching animal rights legislation that I have seen in my life time. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that this pass!!

If you are like me, you probably have skipped over some of the bills up for approval before and gone straight to the election stuff. PLEASE do not pass this up!!

Simply, Prop 2 will outlaw keeping farm animals in cages so small they cannot turn around or sit down in. That's it. And farmers have until 2015 to make the changes!! It is what I would think of as an easy sell, but it's not!

To read all the facts about Prop 2 go to this great site:

http://www.yesonprop2.com

Please take a moment to educate yourself on this very very important issue.

No comments: