Thursday, January 29, 2009

lent

today davey brought to my attention that lent was upon our doorstep and wanted to know what i was planning on giving up...since i am not an incredibly religious person i hadn't really given it much thought, but after thinking for a few hours i came upon the conclusion that i will give up internet shopping.


now i know to most of you that is not a very big sacrifice, but i assure you that for myself it is no small feet. i love to internet shop more than i love to shop in stores. the thing that is amazing about it is receiving the packages at my doorstep when i least expect it. so anyway that's what i'm giving up...and i am very certain i will follow through with the plan.

next up ironically is a photo of my most recent purchase as the previously discussed stella mccartney shoes i purchased didn't exactly work out but these stella's did and i am so chuffed to have them....



that's my shopping spree for now....meow.

2 comments:

souffle said...

oh my shoes

Attaining Me said...

Those are amazing. Love love them