Saturday, January 24, 2009

february 7th

couldn't come soon enough. i have been so self destructive lately to the point where i am not sure if even having all the right tools to succeed in life would even be enough for my craziness. i am so hyper sensitive these days it's as if the world has gone against me and I don't want to bother with any of you. the most ideal situation i can imagine myself in would be on the river thames with a pint of strongbow on my way to an audition (yes, with drink in hand) then having enough time after the audition to go to work and get my law degree or phd in criminal psychology.

it seems as though lately I have become as davey would like to say a real 'meanie' but I suppose that it is a direct result of my overwhelming amount of stress that it is to be in a relationship with someone that is not an american citizen and having to deal with all the government bs that comes along with it.

i have a headache from crying tonight. it's very painful and it's also quite annoying. hopefully my nightly frasier fix will help.

davey if you are reading this, i love you more than any man I have ever loved in my life. i am sorry i have been such a ratzy lately.

No comments: