Saturday, January 3, 2009

benjamin button

one of the best movies i have ever seen in my life. not only was that movie life changing but it was also one of the best surprises ever to fall upon the lap of my cinema viewing history. a true gem. Perhaps if you don't like it you are a simpleton or a real jerk, either way beat it! spare me your mundane drowning about how long the movie was. Two hours and 45 minutes is not exactly an eternity. I've seen you people waste that amount of time to get into places like the kiss fm jingleball,or perhaps movies like pineapple express or juno ...talk about mundane. I'll take ben's buttons any day over any one of the jonas brothers or that guy from arrested development, i've got cable.


also 2009. .180 is done for. for real i have a lot of work to do.

No comments: