Friday, June 20, 2008

poolside

today was spent at my sisters house swimming in her pool and watching a Mr. Bean film which gave me a really nasty headache that refuses to go away.  davey is on a fast for the next couple of weeks and has hopped back on the veg train with me and is eating my amy's teriyaki rice bowls.  

as it is quite late in the evening i am looking forward to getting into bed and relaxing in my freshly purchased 600 thread count sheets from target.  they were on special today for $34 yewwww! 

royale is spending the night tonight and I am expecting her arrival within the next couple of hours, but I am as equally excited that in two hours time FRASIER is on! Davey and I are lifetime fanatics, except he isn't so much into the lifetime movies as I am. Oh how i love those cutter/eating disorder films.  





1 comment:

Polly Helen said...

dude lifetime movies rock. especially any with meredith baxter.