Wednesday, December 23, 2009

gaga

i had so much fun at the gaga show, i love that a man wearing a red patent leather thong and a top hat hollowed out with a lit up bird cage was in the crowd dancing his ass off in the same crowd where a man in his early seventies was snapping his fingers and smiling ear to ear. only in la? or only at a gaga show? i was finally able to debut my marc jacobs dress that I had been hiding out in my closet for months with no where to wear it to:



unfortunately i have no photos to remind myself of the evening as i forgot it at home, but i suppose it was for the best because typically having a camera makes me live outside of the moment and i never truly relax and just watch. thanks to amanda for taking me and working for interscope so that my ass got in for free!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love, love, love Lady Gaga as well and wish that I could of seen her in concert. I bet her performance and stage show was a work of Art. You are a lucky gal L.S and let me tell you, your Marc Jacobs dress is to die for and I bet you looked totally elegant and beautiful in it as always =)

I want to take this time and thank you sooo much for your sweet, sweet, sweet comment last month on my blogger page. I just read it. I didn't even realize that I had any comments and to my surprise to see and read your comment made my entire week. You are a super sweetheart =)

Merry Christmas to you and Davey and the Beauts. I hope you have a very wonderful day. Also, I wish you a very Happy and blessed New Year.

May God Bless You always!!!!!!

Love Ya,
Melissa =)