Friday, August 6, 2010

possible wedding dates


So at this point we have ventured through the calendar to find a date that worked for David's orthodox fasting days as well as not disrupting close friends or family members birthdays/anniversaries/holidays/sporting events and bad weather history. We have come up with a few dates but I am feeling like July 24th will be the date in the end. We found some amazing save the dates that I think are absolutely adorable and totally our personalities and I can't wait to book the reception and church so that we may order the save the dates. David and I have been engaged for 2 years so it is absolutely bizarre to here people telling us congratulations when we are looking at venues. We had an excellent day of venue searching this week and David and I fell in love with the Darlington House. The Park Hyatt was beautiful but I am unsure as to whether or not it is more of a venue for my parents than David and I. It is hard to say because my taste varies substantially and I fall in love easily with a lot of places.

No comments: