Tuesday, September 15, 2009

rest in peace

today the world lost one of the greatest dogs to ever exist. bentley our beloved family yorkie had his final bark tonight around 6:30 pm. This has been one of the hardest losses I have had in my life and I can't imagine how I can ever forget the spirit that bentley had and the love he gave to everyone that knew him. bentley, your zest for life while dealing with your heart failure the past two years was something I will never forget. So much heart for such a little dog. i love you now and always.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh Lauren I am so sorry for your loss. Man, I know first hand how you are feeling =( losing a beloved pet is the hardest death to go through because all you feel for your pet is love. Love is the only emotion you have for a pet. When I lost my cat KIKI earlier this year it was pretty hard to deal with. It's still hard to deal with, I had her for 16 years and when I lost my lil kitten JU-JU last November I cried so hard for days I didn't think I was ever going to stop crying and I only had her for 4 months, but eventually the pain goes away and you start to see little things in your other pets that remind you of you beloved pet you lost. I wish you and your family many condolences. Bently was so cute. He's in heaven now and not in any pain. Gob Bless you Bently =(