Tuesday, August 25, 2009

unlimited thoughts.

i can't begin to say how much i need a vacation right about now. i think that it would do myself some good as well as the people that are in my life. i am constantly on the move lately, and it's really hard to get the whole house situation going when i hardly have the money to furnish it as well as hardly have the time to go bargain searching. therefore a lot of my furniture hunting has been done via craigslist as well as ebay. as a result i found a couch that i was planning on dropping 3000 on for a mere 400 bucks. not to mention a fantastic settee from anthro that is still pending however i am pretty sure i can't let this baby go! it's in perfect condition and it is absolutely my taste. the place is also in desperate need of some color! for example one look at my kitchen it seems to scream drab!


i am not sure exactly what it needs but i am sure some sort of yellow or soft green would be right up my alley.

the anthro couch i have my eye on is so beauts it's hardly fair to sit on it,


i would love to just look at it and perhaps every once in a while use it while i read a book or look out through the window.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

WOW Lauren your house is beautiful. Just from looking at the kitchen and the other pics u posted earlier in the month. It is coming along really nice. You have good taste and an eye for beauty. So how are you and David doing? You guys are never on myspace anymore???? Are you really switching over to Facebook? Tell David I said Hello. Talk to you later!!