Monday, November 17, 2008

nothing much has been inspiring me lately to write or to share my feelings. I have been kind of busy (literally working 17 days in a row) my next day off will be thanksgiving. i feel as if my whole body is functioning on autopilot whilst my brain is somewhere else entirely. i'm looking forward more and more to my eventual trip back to the uk. it feels like it's been ages and i really need to get back into the city that holds so much importance in my life.

i am very fortunate right now that i have people in my life that accept me for how crazy i am and support me whole heartedly but at this point in my life i am very comfortable just being on my own. if i haven't responded back to phone calls, texts, emails, messages in a bottle etc....i'm truly sorry. i'll be back in a few days, i just need some time away.

while this is a few weeks late i thank all of you that helped pass prop 2. while the election was quite the bummer for me so to speak i am happy that prop 2 was my glimmer of optimism shining through. apparently there aren't as many monsters in california as i once thought. every wilber in the old ca thank you i'm sure.

there has also been a bit of exciting news from davey's end over the past few weeks not only does he have a show in december coming up with iv but he is also taking part in the return of one of my favorite bands psychotica. so he is the little busy bee but it's nice to hear him rehearse songs that are nostalgic of the old days.

so for now i say goodnight. see you very soon. xo

No comments: